Chen Liang, PhD
PhD in Biomedical Informatics, University of Texas School of Biomedical Informatics
MS in Psychology, Soochow University
BE in Electronics and Information Engineering, Soochow University
• Liang, C., & Gong, Y. (2016). Knowledge Representation in Patient Safety Reporting: An Ontological Approach. Journal of Data and Information Science, 1(2), 75-91.
• Liang, C. (2017). Patient Safety Narratives as a Key to Promoting Quality Measurement. J Health Med Informat, 8(290), 2.
1. Liang, C., & Gong, Y. (2017). Automated Classification of Multi-labeled Patient Safety Reports: A Shift from Quantity to Quality Measure. In MEDINFO 2017: Precision Healthcare through Informatics: Proceedings of the 16th World Congress on Health and Biomedical Informatics. IOS Press.
2. Liang, C., & Gong, Y. (2017). Predicting Harm Scores from Patient Safety Event Reports. In MEDINFO 2017: Precision Healthcare through Informatics: Proceedings of the 16th World Congress on Health and Biomedical Informatics. IOS Press.
3. Liang, C., & Gong, Y. (2015). On Building an Ontological Knowledge Base for Managing Patient Safety Events. In MEDINFO 2015: EHealth-enabled Health: Proceedings of the 15th World Congress on Health and Biomedical Informatics (Vol. 216, p. 202). IOS Press.
4. Liang, C., Sun, J., & Tao, C. (2014). Semantic Web Ontology and Data Integration: a Case Study in Aiding Psychiatric Drug Repurposing. Studies in health technology and informatics, 216, 1051-1051.
5. Liang, C., Sun, Y., & Wang, H. (2014). Visualizing Theory of Mind with Multiple Intrinsic Frames of Reference. In Annual Meeting of the Cognitive Science Society.